Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
+ 84 985-370-437
What to expect at your home stay:
What to bring:
Homestay or 2-star hotel:
Luxury Homestay or 3-star hotel:
For 4-star hotel: pay extra VND500.000 ~ $22/pax
Everyday: 07:30 – 8:00 AM
– 08:00 Pick guests up at hotels (city center); drive to a local village.
– Upon arrival, We board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River.
– In your visits to some local cottage industries you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper.
– We move to one of the island, here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.
– Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant with 5-course Vietnamese food.
– Drive to Can Tho, the capital city of Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we will stay 3*** hotel or home stay.
– 07:00 Get up early; then have breakfast before taking a motor-boat along the river to Cai Rang floating market, the largest its kind, where colorful boats carrying juicy fruits and vegetables gather for daily exchanging.
– We continue the cruise and walk on a quite country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the residents as they go about their daily routines. Visit a flea market, a noodle factory, and tropical fruit gardens like papaya, mango, pineapple…
– Spend a short time for cycling around the village will give you a fantastic way to experience local life. Lunch is served at a local restaurant in Can Tho or on the way back to Sai Gon.
– Tour ends at your hotel in Sai Gon.
Wonderful time! Tour guide (Canh) was very knowledgeable and funny. Felt good that the tour helps local families in the Mekong without causing any destruction. Our small group rode bikes through the village and the locals all waved at us. Beautiful sights, great fresh food and a good time overall.