Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
+ 84 985-370-437
What to expect at your home stay:
What to bring:
Homestay or 3-star hotel:
For 4-star hotel: pay extra VND500.000 ~ $22/pax
Everyday: 07:30 – 8:00 AM
– 08:00 Pick guests up at hotels (city center); drive to a local village.
– Upon arrival, We board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River.
– In your visits to some local cottage industries you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper.
– We move to one of the island, here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.
– Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant with 5-course Vietnamese food.
– Drive to Can Tho, the capital city of Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we will stay 3*** hotel or home stay.
– 07:00 Get up early; then have breakfast before taking a motor-boat along the river to Cai Rang floating market, the largest its kind, where colorful boats carrying juicy fruits and vegetables gather for daily exchanging.
– We continue the cruise and walk on a quite country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the residents as they go about their daily routines. Visit a flea market, a noodle factory, and tropical fruit gardens like papaya, mango, pineapple…
– Spend a short time for cycling around the village will give you a fantastic way to experience local life. Lunch is served at a local restaurant in Can Tho or on the way back to Sai Gon.
– Tour ends at your hotel in Sai Gon.